Home
Member Login
I loveee oral and do it verrry Staten Island well!!

Name: greenleaf214

Marital Status: No Strings Attached

Hair Color: Black

City: Island, KY 42350

Ready to meet and greet a willing female. I'm a bit of a voyeur and love watching but Staten Island am looking to get involved as well. Very discrete and very respectful and accommodating and understanding. Please if you are a smoker, married, BI or you are black and no offense to either of you please do not waste my time.

Do not wait too long, I am not here for endless letter writing, just push the button and send a message to me, real life is waiting on us and it is much more bright than the pictures and words here.

Feel free to ask any Staten Island questions.

Name: tilerSaborio615

Hair Color: Chestnut

City: Staten Island, NY 10306

Looking for females or couples. Fetish n leather. Interested in meeting women solo for ongoing casual fun, exploring eachothers' desires and fantasies.
Thoroughly enjoy Staten Island spoiling my partner.

Name: Tunna2023

City: Staten Island, NY 10308

Just be nice and of Staten Island course fun.
I'm into service oriented, no recip encounters with clean and discreet guys around my age (35-50ish).
I am not sure anyone on here is real.
Open to a lot Staten Island of good times.

Name: osgoodwolverton

Hair Color: Grey

City: Staten Island, NY 10302

I don't want any attachment or expectations. My ideal lady loves herself and knows what she wants.
We are married and have been together for seven years and we excited Staten Island to meet others on here. Full cumed milf. I WILL BE HAPPY TO MEET A PERSON SHARE OUR EXPERIENCES AND CREATE OUR STORIES. Please not looking for hookups.
Host to Staten Island play or just watch etc.

Name: axlegrodloves69

Marital Status: Married

City: Staten Island, NY 10310

No ilegal shady BS! Hi everyone, I'm just looking to explore what's out there.

Body type and age Staten Island are unimportant.

Name: Johndoe77760

Marital Status: Divorced

City: Staten Island, NY 10302

Someone who can handle himself but has a gentle side. Soy apasionado y me gusta tartar bien soy un chico chistoso y amable. Freaky black horny pussy. Knock me off my chair.. If this resonates with you, then we may be compatible.
Hi I'm looking Staten Island for a little fun.

Name: graggle0451

Hair Color: Blonde

City: Staten Island, NY 10312

Intelligence, confidence, and i love a lady that enjoys being little dominant at times as well. Not looking for a girlfriend, just wanted to have no drama fun. If you have Tumblr, you can find me on fb this is my id " blackjade11 " and you can also find me. Real nude old women.
LOOKING Staten Island FOR MY HANNAH BROOKS!!!

Name: alvanMohamed229

City: Staten Island, NY 10303

Lol ) Extra points if you can help me on that score let me know. In the world we live in, we have to take a step back and laugh at things more often than we ever did. Have found what i was looking for in here sorry most of u may know him darthone3 and am very happy.
Send me texts, send Staten Island me pics tease me.

Name: Trevamarmon1985

Marital Status: Separated

City: Staten Island, NY 10305

Don't have time for it. Interested in local hookups discreet fun and privacy. I'm also training to be a cage fighter.
African, curvy, submissive Staten Island & horny.

Name: Talliecureau

Marital Status: Divorced

City: Staten Island, NY 10303

Time is limited but I am fairly flexible. NOW THIS IS IMPORTANT TO KNOW....I'm Staten Island an amputee..
Clean, dd free, vas Staten Island safe and  shaven.

Name: Guaranteedworthy

City: Staten Island, NY 10306

I have no standards. I'm 28 I love my Jobe and my is my world Staten Island if you don't get along with don't message me. Nude martialart mefeedia. Whether it's vanilla or sadistic!
Im hung and  have Staten Island great stamina.

Name: marketaZumpfe1976

City: Staten Island, NY 10308

I can always keep up the conversation and tell something interesting and unexpected. Mopen minded and kinky and up for anything and everything always down to discuss in more detail if interested. Man woman wild nude ass.

Im looking forward to meeting you! I'm well mannered and hardworking..a Staten Island good listener as well.

Share on Facebook
Terms Contacts Privacy Policy
I am not looking for perfect.